Healthcare Professionals Overview
Spine Center Dedicated To Beneficial Partnerships With Healthcare Professionals
Coastal Spine makes it our mission to provide Minimally invasive treatments. Back pain specialists and spine physicians work on simple to complex cases with patients from around the region. Our goal is to end the chronic pain of our patients, and we will gladly work with insurance case managers, primary care providers and/or attorneys to develop a plan of care that works for each patient.
- A Minimally invasive approach to resolving back and neck pain for patients
- On-site Minimally invasive procedures and diagnostic testing, including x-rays and EMGs
- In cases where surgery is necessary, our spine surgeons perform minimally invasive surgery at our nearby spine surgery center or local hospital
- Frequent and accurate communication for insurance case managers and adjusters
- Staff with intimate knowledge on all laws related to workers compensation and motor vehicle cases
What Makes Us Unique?
A Focus On A Minimally Invasive Approach For Patients
Our specialists focus on a minimally invasive approach to back, neck, and joint problems. While surgery may be appropriate in some cases, we explore all minimally invasive options first, so patients can get back to being pain-free quickly.
All Services Located Under One Roof
Patients will not have to catch buses or constantly travel back and forth between offices. At Coastal Spine, everything is under one roof. One of the only spine centers in New Jersey, we bring spine-specialized orthopedic surgeons, spine neurosurgeons and spine physicians together with back pain specialists in Minimally invasive disciplines for patients.
Dedicated To Treating Spine And Joint Conditions
As a highly specialized practice, Coastal Spine offers treatments for patients experiencing back, neck, and joint pain for the first time due to an isolated incident and have not seen results from other treatments. Whatever the condition of the patient, we work to get them back to normal activity as smoothly and as rapidly as possible. Learn more about our physicians.